Top 5 Reasons to Buy a Home in Austin
April 18, 2020 4:10 pm
New homes in Round Rock TX are ideal for buyers looking to move into the Austin area at an affordable price. Communities in the surrounding area offer suburban living within easy reach of the city’s many attractions.
Here are our top 5 reasons to buy a new home in the Austin area right now:
- Home values in and around Austin have been steadily increasing every year due to the area’s popularity. Rising values help homeowners gain equity faster.
- Surrounding areas like Round Rock and Manor are close to town, yet more affordable than the city itself. Even just 20 minutes more from town lets you afford a larger home with higher-end finishes in a nice, amenity-filled new home community.
- Good jobs are plentiful. Austin is home to an A-list of corporate headquarters and tech firms such as Dell, Apple, Google, IBM and many more.
- Rents are rising rapidly. Median monthly lease payments on condos in downtown Austin increased by $1,150 between 2010 and 2019. If you buy a home with a conventional mortgage, your monthly housing payment remains stable over the life of the loan.
- Low interest rates mean you can get good deals on mortgages right now. You’ll pay less over the life of the loan than you would if you put off buying until interest rates rise again.
Buffington Homes builds affordable energy-efficient new homes in master planned communities throughout the greater Austin area. In Round Rock, we have homes in Madsen Ranch and Villas at University Park. Both communities are near higher education campuses, medical centers and plentiful shopping and dining venues.
Madsen Ranch features homes from the $270’s. The community has quick access to HWY 79 and is near the Dell Diamond. You can take a virtual tour of our model home or visit the community and model home by appointment. Call or text Vaughan Shannon at 512-289-2910 to schedule your tour.
Villas at University Park offers homes from the $250’s. Located on University Boulevard, the community is close to Old Settler’s Park and Meadow Park Lake. Visit the community’s page on our website to browse floor plans, watch videos and enjoy photos of our available homes. To schedule a tour or model home visit call or text Kelly McDonald at 361-537-0235.
Call or text 512-856-5664, live chat with Kyle to get the latest updates on our new homes in Round Rock TX.Tags: homes for sale round rock tx, new homes round rock tx
This post was written by Buffington Homes