Interior Highlights of Trace Community Homes
August 12, 2018 7:48 pm
The Trace community of new homes in San Marcos TX features some of Buffington’s best floor plans for high quality, affordable living.
Located at I-35 and Posey Road, Trace is convenient to both San Antonio and Austin. In addition to a capacity of 1,000 homes on completion, the community includes a park with an amenity center, resort-quality pool, shaded picnic tables, splash pad and more. Trace is close to Texas State University and will have a new elementary school in fall 2019.
Nine spacious home designs are available at Trace. They range in size from the Ferguson II, a single-level 1,632 square foot home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths to the Parker, which offers 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths in a 2,695 square foot 2-story home.
No matter the size or design of home, all Buffington Homes at Trace include a quality set of standard features to ensure beauty and functionality.
We enhance the beauty of your new home with:
- Ceramic tile in the entry, kitchen, utility area and bathrooms.
- Builder selected carpet with generous padding.
- Rounded Sheetrock corners.
- Nickel finish interior lights and doorknobs.
- Raised panel interior doors.
- Sheetrock half-walls with a wood cap for a sleek design at the stairs.
- Stylish black appliances in the kitchen.
- Kent Moore poplar kitchen cabinets with crown molding.
- Corian countertops in the kitchen and master bath.
- Ceramic tile kitchen backsplash laid on the diagonal.
Your new Trace community home will also have numerous “behind-the-scenes” features to ensure functionality and energy efficiency. These include:
- Z-Wave home automation hub, to be provided when internet service is established.
- Master bedroom and family room prepped for ceiling fans.
- Keypad locations wired for a future wireless security system.
- Family room, master bedroom, media room and game room (per plan) wired for cable.
- Media rooms, per plan, wired for surround sound with 4 speakers
- Programmable thermostat for consistent climate control.
- 0 SEER air conditioning system with insulated ducts.
These are just some of the standard features included in every Buffington home at Trace. To find out more, call Buffington Homes today at 512-754-0013
and schedule your personal tour of the Trace community’s new homes in San Marcos TX.Tags: homebuilder in san marcos tx, homes for sale san marcos tx
This post was written by Buffington Homes