Activities and Attractions in Round Rock
August 4, 2019 4:12 pm
Demand is high for new homes in Round Rock TX, and for good reason. The area is full of fun activities and attractions throughout the year. Here are a few highlights for August and September:
- Round Rock Express minor league baseball games are the main attraction at the Dell Diamond. Special events upcoming at the Dell Diamond include Family Night on Friday, August 30. The evening features a ball game, food, fireworks and optional swimming in the private pool. Reservations are required.
- Round Rock Premium Outlets is an open-air shopping center with 125 stores on 200 acres. Shoppers can find big brand names like Adidas, Levi’s and Disney at up to 65% off retail prices. Food trucks offer chicken, funnel cakes, Hungarian food and more. Back to school sales are going on now, with a Tax Free Weekend planned for August 9-11
- Old Settlers Park covers 645 acres with 6 sports complexes, a lake, paved trails, rental pavilions, 7 playgrounds, an 18-hole disc golf course and more than 40 picnic areas with grills. On the weekend of September 20-21, the park will host a Family Campout. Bring a tent and enjoy food, games, a campfire and movie before turning in for the night.
- Rock ‘n River Aquatic Center is the city’s water playground with a pool, water slides and lazy river. The center is open noon-7 pm daily through August 13, then noon-6 pm on weekends until September 2. Food is available at swim-up and walk-up concession stands.
- The Williamson Museum Chisolm Trail location is open Thursday through Saturday 10 am-3 pm. Head to the Back to School Ice Cream Social on August 17 from 6-8 pm for all-you-can-eat ice cream, activities and games.
Other community resources in Round Rock include the higher education campuses of Texas State University and Austin Community College on University Blvd., as well as new medical
facilities including Seton Medical Center, Baylor Scott and White Medical Center, Cornerstone Hospital and Texas A&M Health Science.
Madsen Ranch and Villas at University Park are both close to all these activities and more in Round Rock. Villas at University Park is located on University Blvd. and features 1,500-2,500 square foot homes starting in the $230’s. Madsen Ranch is just off Hwy 79 near the Dell Diamond. Homes in Madsen Ranch are 1,500-2,900 square feet and start in the $230’s.
Call Buffington Homes today at 512-856-5664 to schedule your tour of our new homes in Round Rock TX.Tags: homebuilder in round rock tx, new homes round rock tx
This post was written by Buffington Homes