5 Great Reasons to Live in San Marcos TX
August 15, 2020 3:41 pm
Homes in San Marcos TX are selling fast thanks to the area’s growing popularity. New residents continue to flock to this city southwest of Austin, and it’s easy to see why.
- The city is ideally located halfway between Austin and San Antonio.
- Outdoor attractions abound. The centerpiece is the sparkling clean San Marcos River. It’s the perfect setting for canoeing, kayaking, tubing and swimming. The city also maintains 1,200 acres of parks and natural areas.
- Higher education campuses and cultural attractions are close by in San Marcos as well as in Austin and San Antonio.
- A thriving craft brewery scene complements the wide variety of restaurants in the area.
- Affordable new homes are available in master planned communities with lots of amenities.
Buffington Homes builds in two communities in San Marcos.
Situated at Posey Road and I-35, TRACE is a large community with more than 1,000 new home sites. The community boasts the Presidio Amenity Center with a resort-style pool, shaded picnic tables, sand volleyball and sports courts. There’s even a new elementary school on site.
We offer 10 floor plans to choose from in TRACE. These attractive, energy-efficient homes are 1,384 to 2,695 square feet. Designed for today’s lifestyles, they feature open-concept living areas, private owner’s retreats and plenty of options for customization. Homes in the community start in the $230’s.
Blanco Vista is ideally located to take full advantage of the outdoor activities available in San Marcos. The community is next to the beautiful Blanco River and adjacent to Five Mile Dam Regional Park and Soccer Complex. The community also has its own fishing pond, a Junior Olympic swimming pool, splash pad, landscaped trails and playscapes. When you live in Blanco Vista, outdoor fun for the whole family is right at your doorstep!
We offer a range of floor plans from the 3 bedroom, 1,632 square foot Ferguson II to our 5 bedroom, 3,609 square foot San Gabriel plan. Homes in Blanco Vista start in the $250’s.
Start planning your new home in one of these communities today while interest rates are low. We also have homes under construction now and available for purchase.
Live chat with Kyle Henson or call 512-856-5664 today to schedule a personalized tour of the TRACE and Blanco Vista communities of new homes in San Marcos TX.Tags: homebuilder in san marcos tx, new homes san marcos tx, San Marcos Tx Info
This post was written by Buffington Homes